Once you have the remote, the software, and the music tracks, youíre ready...
1. Select music or sound effects on CD.
2. Copy the music or sounds to your hard drive.
3. Edit them to the right length, if necessary.
4. Turn the music files into MP3s (this can be combined with step 2 if the track is the right length as it is.)
5. Put all the MP3s for a specific show into the same folder.
6. Create a playlist in Winamp with the tracks in the order you need them.
7. Test the operation and running order of the show.